We are looking to hire an Account Manager who will work closely with the Client Sales team to act as the primary liaison between Host Healthcare and our clients. Our Account Managers sell Host Healthcare’s services to healthcare facilities nationwide and manage ongoing relationships with our existing clients. Account Managers attend weekly team meetings, network with potential clients, and develop Host Healthcare’s relationships with our client sites. Clients include nursing homes, outpatient clinics, home health organizations, and acute care hospitals.
The successful Account Manager will be creative and energetic individual with excellent personal, organizational, and leadership skills. He or she must have a demonstrated interest in sales and be able to meet or exceed certain sales goals, and must also have a thorough understanding of the healthcare staffing industry.
He or she will work closely with the Director of Sales in designing and implementing a strategic plan for client sales throughout the United States.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all customer service between Host Healthcare and our clients.
- Sell Host Healthcare’s staffing services to clients through cold calls, strategic selling, and marketing programs in order to obtain contracts and job orders from clients.
- Ability to make between 70-100 cold calls per day at first in order to build a book of business.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with representatives from client sites.
- Source, identify, and grow available job orders for healthcare professionals.
- Pre-screen each candidate submitted by a Recruiter to ensure that he or she meets the clinical requirement of the client.
- Maintain daily contact with clients in order to follow up on our active candidate submissions to ensure that they are rapidly moving through the hiring process.
- Follow-up with client facilities to schedule interviews and obtain any relevant hiring information.
- Enter all activity and information into the Host Healthcare database.
- Provide daily and weekly reports summarizing activities and accomplishments.
- Highly energetic, outgoing, and goal oriented.
- Dedication and enthusiasm for the healthcare staffing industry.
- Strong desire to establish and maintain long-term professional relationships with an array of clients.
- Excellent communication skills and phone presence.
- Experience in a sales environment involving significant time on the phone preferred.
- Excellent skills in relationship building and multi-tasking.
- Creativity and the ability of translating sales and marketing goals into meaningful additional revenues.
- Strong negotiation, problem solving, and conflict management skills.
- Proven interpersonal, negotiation, and organizational abilities.
- Results oriented: This individual will rigorously hold himself/herself accountable for achieving high levels of individual and organizational performance.
Personal and Professional Competencies:
- The successful candidate will be intelligent, self-confident, influential, and effective when interacting with superiors and peers.
- Ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service.
- “Roll up their sleeves” type of individual to do whatever it takes to get the job done in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong written and verbal skills and equally strong listening skills, objectively considers others’ ideas and opinions.
- Proficiencies in all Microsoft Office products.
- Exhibits assertiveness, inspiration, strong perception, and insightfulness.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across the organization.
- Unquestionable business and personal integrity, discretion, and judgment.
- 4 Year degree strongly preferred.
- Limited travel to client sites and conventions required.
- Compensation includes a base salary + commission structure. Successful Account Managers earn between $55k-$65k their first year and $80k-$100k per year going forward after a year long ramp up period.
- Host Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Host Healthcare may require applicants to undergo a drug screen and/or background check as a condition of employment.
For consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.