We are looking to hire a Recruiter who will work closely with the Recruitment team in the recruitment and placement of healthcare professionals. Our recruiters attend weekly team meetings, network with healthcare professionals, market the travel healthcare profession, negotiate contracts with healthcare professionals, and conduct phone screens and interviews. They guide qualified healthcare professionals through every step of the recruitment process and maintain contact with them while on the job.
The successful Recruiter will be creative and energetic individual with excellent personal, organizational, and leadership skills. He or she must have experience in sales (minimum of one year) and be able to meet or exceed certain recruitment goals. The ideal candidate will also have prior experience in the healthcare staffing industry or a strong understanding of the healthcare staffing industry.
He or she will work closely with the Vice President of Recruitment in designing, hiring, and implementing a strategic plan for recruiting and placing healthcare professionals at client sites throughout the United States.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Market the travel healthcare field through social media, direct recruiting, and online marketing programs.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with healthcare professionals.
- Manage your own recruitment database.
- Pre-screen and evaluate potential candidates.
- Provide candidates with meaningful professional feedback and assist them in meeting their career goals as a travel healthcare professional.
- Check references and place candidates at appropriate client sites.
- Conduct performance reviews, provide quality checks, and provide feedback and evaluation.
- Enter all activity and information into the Host Healthcare database.
- Provide daily and weekly reports summarizing activities and accomplishments.
- Highly energetic, self-motivated, and goal oriented.
- Demonstrated industry knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills with strong phone presence.
- Experience in a sales environment involving significant time on the phone preferred.
- Ability to articulate a concept and sell an intangible.
- Creativity and the ability of translating sales and marketing goals into meaningful additional revenues.
- Proven interpersonal, negotiation, and organizational abilities.
- Results oriented: This individual will rigorously hold himself/herself accountable for achieving high levels of individual and organizational performance.
Personal and Professional Competencies:
- The successful candidate is intelligent, self-confident, influential, and effective when interacting with superiors and peers.
- “Roll up their sleeves” type of individual to do whatever it takes to get the job done in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong written and verbal skills and equally strong listening skills, objectively considers others’ ideas and opinions.
- Proficiencies in all Microsoft Office products.
- Exhibits assertiveness, inspiration, strong perception, and insightfulness.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across the organization.
- Unquestionable business and personal integrity, discretion, and judgment.
- 4 Year degree strongly preferred.
- Limited travel to client sites and conventions required.
- Determined by Base + Bonus and Commission. Successful Recruiters generally earn between $60,000-$100,000 per year after a 6-9 month ramp-up period.
- Host Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Host Healthcare may require applicants to undergo a drug screen and/or background check as a condition of employment.
For consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.