Our featured traveler of the month Tami Hamill! Tami was a 1st time traveler this past summer and now she is currently on her 3rd assignment with Host Healthcare. Everyone that works with her at Host Healthcare has nothing but positive things to say about her. Tami also homeschools her two sons. She’s an inspiration is so many ways! Tami is very deserving of being our featured traveler of the month.
Featured Traveler of the Month Tami Hamill
1) If you could have one super power what would it be and why? Hmmmm. I would probably want to be able to teleport.
2) What has been your favorite experience since you have been traveling? Stepping out of my comfort zone. I had been in the same hospital since I became a nurse and lived in the same community since I was 15, so it has been great to get out of that and see new places.
3)What has been your favorite places/spots you have visited while on assignment? I love Santa Fe, New Mexico and Jemez which is up in that area. Absolutely breathtaking
4) What made you want to try travel nursing? I truly started this journey for my kids. I wanted them to get out and see the world, and know there was so much to it than west Texas
5) What was one thing you were scared of before your first assignment, and how did you combat that? Meeting new people. I can be intimidating, so people can be standoffish initially, but I have made some great friends
6) What is a guilty pleasure after a long day at work? A nice long bath with a Lush bath bomb
7) What is one word that describes your recruiter, Kaylan? Just one word?? AMAZING!
About Host Healthcare
Host Healthcare is an award-winning healthcare staffing company focusing on travel nurse and travel allied. Host Healthcare’s purpose is to make Host Healthcare a place with the highest employee engagement score in San Diego. A place where people are passionate about what they do and who they do it with. Our mission is to help our employees and travelers To Live Better. To learn more about Host and see corporate careers be sure to click the links.
Host Healthcare Travel Nurse and Travel Therapy
Host Healthcare offers an extensive list of travel nurse and travel therapy jobs. Call one of our friendly recruiters at (844) 812-8093. We are here to help you to get started.