Categories of Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following categories of information:
- Contact Information – We may collect information about you including your name, postal address, phone number, fax number, internet protocol address, email address, emergency contact information and beneficiary and dependent contact information.
- Employment and Related Information – We may collect information about you including your social security number, driver’s license number, passport ID or other identification card number or information, date of birth, education, education history, non-public education information, employment, employment history, bank account numbers and information, payment-card information, medical information, health insurance information, licensure, certifications, demographic information, employment history, characteristics of protected classifications such as age, gender, marital status, ethnic information, veteran status, disability status, or citizenship information. Job applicants and employees may also use our secure application portal on our website to submit additional information related to employment opportunities with us such as background check information, credentialing information and documentation, health and medical information, drug screen results and employment eligibility information and professional or employment-related information such as education and employment history, credentials, background-check results, drug-screening results, sanctions history, work authorizations or work visa information, work restrictions or accommodations, or emergency or beneficiary contact information. This information may be used in whole or in part to draw inferences to create job candidate profiles.
- Site Activity Information – We may collect Internet or other electronic network activity information such as browsing history, browser name, domain type, operating system information, access times, geographical location data, and IP address or device identifiers information about your activity on our site. We may collect this personal information through browser cookies.
How We Use Your Information for Business Purposes
How We Collect Information
We collect information directly from you, such as contact and demographic information including on our websites and we collect employment and payment information from you. We also collect information about you from third parties, including demographic and site usage information from analytics firms, and from public records. We collect information passively using browser cookies and pixels. We may also have third parties collect personal information this way on our behalf. We combine information we collect from you on the website with information we receive from you offline. We also combine information you provide with information we obtain from third parties.
We Store Information in the United States
Host Healthcare maintain its digital properties and business for use in the United States, subject to United States laws, which may not afford the same level of protection as the laws of other countries. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your information to the United States and by submitting your information, you agree to the processing of it in the United States. We store information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose it was collected, including any legal obligations.
When We Share Information
We may share your Information with third party service providers that perform functions on our behalf, such as, hosting our web servers, providing marketing assistance and tools, payment processing, benefits and payroll providers, providers who help us deliver marketing and other communications and providing customer service. We do not share your personal information with any third-party vendor or website owner for their own marketing purposes. We may share your Information with our clients, customers and business partners. We may share information we collect about you to respond to a court order or subpoena or similar investigative demand, in response to a government agency or investigatory body requests, to establish or exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims, when we are investigating potential fraud as otherwise required by law or otherwise described to you.
Your Choices Regarding Your information
- Accessing and Changing Your User Information – You can review and change any personal information in your account profile provided to Host Healthcare by updating it in your online profile. Where you have provided your consent for us to use your information, you may request to withdraw that consent for future uses of your information by contacting us as provided in the How You Can Contact Us section below.
- Opting-Out of Receiving Our Emails – If at any time you object to our use of your personal information, including use of your email address for marketing or other similar purposes, you may stop that use by emailing your request to [email protected] or you can unsubscribe using the link located at the bottom of our marketing emails. Your request may take up to 10 business days for us to process and you may receive commercial messages from us during that period. If you opt out of receiving marketing messages, you will still get non-marketing messages.
- California Privacy Rights – If you reside in California and you are not a job applicant, contractor, employee, or contractor or employee of another company interacting with us in your job role, you have the right to request what information we collect, use, and disclose, including the specific pieces of information we have collected about you. You also have the right to request that we delete your information. To make such a request regarding access or deletion of your information, please send an email with your first name, last name, mailing address, email address and telephone number to [email protected]. Please include “California Privacy Rights” in the Subject line of your email. We will verify your request by matching information you provide to us with information we have about you. If you wish to submit a request through an authorized agent, we require the following before we can process the request: (a) a notarized copy of your written permission authorizing the agent to make the request; (b) that you verify your identity directly with us; and (c) direct confirmation from you that you provided the agent permission to submit the request. If your authorized agent has a valid power of attorney under California Probate Code sections 4000 to 4465, we may request proof of the power of attorney instead of the foregoing. We may deny a request from an agent that does not submit proof you authorized them to act on your behalf. You will not receive discriminatory treatment or retaliation for exercising your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
We Do Not Sell Your Personal Information.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, we are required to tell you if we “sell” personal information. We do not sell personal information of California consumers based on our understanding of that term. We also do not exchange Nevada residents’ personal information for money with anyone so they may license or sell the personal information to additional parties. Nevada residents may opt out of any future sale of their information by emailing us at [email protected].
How You Can Contact Us