Frequently Asked Questions
- All applicants must be licensed to work in the U.S. and in the State in which they will apply to work before they can begin the application process for any healthcare positions in the U.S.
- Healthcare professionals from Canada and Mexico can apply for a nonimmigrant NAFTA Professional visa (also referred to as a TN Visa). Click here to learn how to qualify and apply for a TN Visa
We always put your needs first, and now is no exception. Vaccinated or unvaccinated, if you are quarantined by the facility due to possible exposure to COVID-19 while at work, and you meet the conditions below, you will be paid up to $1,400 per week for up to 14 days of quarantine. Our team at Host Healthcare is committed to taking care of you, so you can take care of our communities.
- The facility at which you are working is requesting that you be quarantined due to possible exposure to COVID-19 while at work
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 infection (and have test results documents available)
NOTE: Whether you are vaccinated or unvaccinated the above policy applies.
- Driver's license with home address
- Voter's registration card with home address
- Federal income tax return declaring state of residence
- W2 from a federal agency, bureau, or division, indicating the declared state of residence
- Notify the board of nursing in your former state of your new address in the noncompact state. This changes your multi-state license to a single state license.
- If you need a license in the noncompact state, visit the board of nursing website and complete the application for license by endorsement. You may do this prior to moving to the noncompact state.
- Day-one medical, dental, and vision - and you can keep these benefits for up to 30 days between assignments so you can take a break and not worry about having medical coverage.
- Access to tens of thousands of travel healthcare jobs in every State in the U.S.
- Friendly, responsive, no-pressure recruiters. Click here to see our Traveler reviews.
- COVID-19 quarantine pay policy - read the full policy here
- 401K matching
- Travel and professional development reimbursements such as scrubs, medical equipment, licensing, certifications, or any other professional development requirements you need for your assignment.
- Student loan reimbursement
- Personalized housing assistance and pet-friendly housing
- Sign up to receive auto-matching to travel healthcare jobs based on your experience and preference
- Voluntary benefits including critical illness, accident, short-term disability, and whole life