Who We Are
At Host Healthcare, our focus is on building an incredible place to work both for our internal team members and our healthcare professionals. Grounded by our company’s core values, our passionate and talented team is committed to transforming the healthcare staffing industry. With a culture focused on individual growth and teamwork combined with leading pay and benefits, Host Healthcare is one of the top organizations in San Diego.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain relationships with healthcare professionals over the phone.
- Manage your own database of healthcare professionals.
- Pre-screen and evaluate potential candidates to determine if they are qualified for our positions and serious about working with us.
- Submit healthcare professionals to positions at our client’s sites.
- Negotiate compensation packages with healthcare professionals to maximize profit and margin.
- Provide daily and weekly reports summarizing activities and accomplishments.
What We Offer Employees
- Generous pay.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- Medical, dental, life and vision insurance.
- 401K match.
- Free delicious food, snacks, organic fruit, and assorted beverages in all our offices.
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company sponsored happy hours, birthday parties, rewards trips and team building events are always on the horizon.
- Free Gym and Fitness Classes.
We Are Looking For Team Members Who Are
- Self-motivated and career oriented with a desire for advancement
- Passionate about creating great experiences for our clients
- Outside the box thinkers
- Enthusiastic about being part of an organization that recognizes your talent
If you are interested in this role, please email email@example.com. Please include the role you are interested in applying to in the subject line.
Host Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to apply.