As a travel nurse, your career allows you to help others, explore new places, and enjoy a lucrative payment structure. As you travel the country, you get to experience a lifestyle that many people only dream of. However, travel nursing doesn’t come without its challenges.
When your job involves a lot of traveling, it can be hard to establish a sense of community and belonging. The healthcare workers at your workplace might not be able to relate to your unique lifestyle. As a result, you may find yourself longing to connect with others who understand what travel nursing is all about.
If you’re searching for community, Host Healthcare can help.
At Host Healthcare, we can connect you with a thriving community of travel nurses through our Travel Nurse Community Facebook group.
What is the Host Healthcare Travel Nurse Community?
The Host Healthcare Travel Nurse Community is a place where travel healthcare professionals can come together. In this group, members:
- Share their travel nursing experiences
- Swap helpful resources
- Post fun travel photos
- Bond over the travel nursing lifestyle
- Alert each other about exciting career opportunities
- Discuss work-related questions
- Forge long-lasting relationships
In other words, this community is a hub for all things travel nursing!
As you get to know other people in the group, you can build a valuable sense of community that your current career may be lacking.
The Benefits of The Host Healthcare Travel Nurse Community
By joining the Host Healthcare Travel Nurse Community, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- The chance to connect with other travelers – Embarking on a new work assignment can be exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time. Fortunately, you can use this community to connect with other travelers in your new area.
These travelers can give you some insight into what it’s like working and living in that location. They may even have helpful housing suggestions and off-day activity recommendations for you. All of this information can put your mind at ease.
If you hit it off with someone in the group, you can make plans to meet in person once you arrive. Having a new friend lined up before you move can be very reassuring.
- Get your work-related questions answered – Travel nursing is a unique career path. You may have some questions that only other travelers can answer.
Whether you want tips for travel nursing with your family, choosing the best housing, navigating travel nurse taxes, or adjusting to a new healthcare facility, this community can be there for you like no other.
You’ll get to take advantage of the community’s combined pool of knowledge about all things travel nursing.
- Get support from others who understand your situation – While being a travel nurse comes with a host of benefits, it also comes with some notable difficulties. Maybe you miss your friends and family back home or you’re struggling to find your footing in a new city. Or maybe you’re having trouble getting used to a new workplace.
The Host Healthcare Travel Nurse Community can support you through these ups and downs. After all, this group of people can relate to you through first-hand experience.
Join the Group Today
If you’re interested in joining this community, it’s incredibly easy!
All you have to do is join the official Host Healthcare Travel Nurse Community Facebook group. Once you’re accepted into the group, you can introduce yourself and start posting.
While you’re at it, make sure to like the Host Healthcare Facebook page. This way, you can stay up to date on the latest travel nurse information.
All About Host Healthcare
If you’re considering becoming a travel nurse or already work as one, you may be looking for a travel healthcare company to support you and your career. If so, look no further than Host Healthcare.
At Host Healthcare, we’ll help you find a high-quality recruiter who is committed to making your travel nurse experience as comfortable as possible. We thoroughly screen all of our recruiters and only accept ones who are experienced, passionate, and hardworking. Due to our exceptional recruiter screening process, Host Healthcare has been named:
- The #1 travel healthcare company in the U.S. by Blue Pipes
- The leading provider of travel nurses by Highway Hypodermics
- The best place to work in 2021 by Glassdoor
By joining the Host Healthcare travel nurse community, you can experience our high-quality services first-hand.
How to Become a Host Healthcare Travel Nurse
You can become a Host Healthcare travel nurse by applying on our website.
Once you’re approved, one of our recruiters will help you find a well-paying job in a location you love. You’ll know the length of your contract from the very start, as well as every other important detail.
As a Host Healthcare travel nurse, you’ll always have our supportive team and community on your side.