TravCon 2021 is the premiere travel healthcare conference of the year. Founded by and for travel healthcare professionals, the conference is a hub of experts and organizations that have unique insight into the newest innovations in the field.
With a variety of speakers, exhibits, and events, this conference will be jam-packed with exciting opportunities perfect for travel healthcare professionals.
If you’re a travel healthcare professional, this event could change the course of your career by opening up new possibilities or inspiring you in new ways. Or, if you’re working towards becoming a travel nurse, this event could confirm that you’re making a fantastic career choice and help start you on the right path.
Host Healthcare at TravCon 2021
Host Healthcare is excited to announce that we will be attending TravCon 2021. Our travelers will have access to exclusive gifts, giveaways and opportunities to party with the Host Healthcare team.
Booth and Events
Stop by and see us! Here’s our itinerary for TravCon2021:
- Meet our team at the Host Healthcare booth #124 – Our knowledgeable team of industry veterans will be at booth #124, where you can come to learn more about us as a company (and maybe win some prizes while you do!).
- Dive into the fun – As soon as you arrive in Vegas, come visit Host Healthcare at our pool party, being held at the Paris Hotel on Sunday, September 26th from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Make sure to bring your TravCon attendee badge to get access.
- Hang out at our opulent after party – Come by our after party at Drai’s Beach Club on Monday the 27th, from 7:00-10:00 p.m. for food, fun, and games at the rooftop beach club. Arrive early, the happy hour will have a max capacity of 250 people. Attendees will be given two drink tickets and an array of passed appetizers. *We will be partying responsibly – all after party attendees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and the party will be outdoors.
*The “Host Healthcare After Party” is organized and paid for by Host Healthcare for Travel Healthcare Professionals. This is not the same event as the “Official TravCon 2021 After Party”.
If you are interested in attending the pool party or after party, RSVP right away!
Gifts and Giveaways!
We’re giving away some awesome gifts and one big grand prize giveaway at TravCon 2021
- For Current Host Healthcare Travelers – We’re giving away special premium thank you gifts for the first 5 Host Travelers who visit us at our pool party and our conference booth.
- For All TravCon Travelers staying at the Paris Hotel – If you visit us at the Host Healthcare pool party at the Paris Hotel, on September 26th from 12 pm to 5 pm, you will have the opportunity to receive a special welcome gift from our team.
- Our Grand Prize… For EVERYONE! – We’re giving away a grand prize, round trip flight to anywhere in the U.S., Hawaii, or Alaska*. You can enter to win our grand prize up to 3 times: 1) RSVP (above) to our pool party or our after party, 2) visit us at the Host Healthcare pool party at the Paris Hotel or the after party at Drai’s Beach Club, or 3) visit our booth (#124) during the conference.
RSVP for TravCon 2021 Today!
TravCon 2021 is the event that you will not want to miss. If you’re interested in learning from the experts, continuing to build your skills, or simply want to have a great time with other healthcare professionals, this conference is right for you.
TravCon 2021 is fast approaching and many people have already signed up. Secure your spot and start planning your trip to Las Vegas today.
RSVP to Our After Party!
Let’s go over the key details of TravCon 2021: the who, what, when, where, and why.
Who should go to TravCon? The answer is simple: you!
Every year, over 1,500 healthcare travelers gather at TravCon to learn, share, celebrate, and be with people who understand their experiences. Travel nurses, therapists, and all allied health professionals are welcome to attend.
TravCon is a 4-day conference for travel healthcare professionals. More than that, it’s a chance to meet other people in the industry, to share stories and experiences, and to learn about new techniques and advances in the field. It’s also the perfect event to help advance yourself professionally while having a fantastic time networking.
Some examples of the kinds of events and opportunities that TravCon 2021 will have to offer are:
- 40+ Speakers from all sectors of the industry
- KeyNote Speaker: Brenda Elsagher
- Résumé Center
- Certification and recertification in a variety of valuable skills
- TravCon Golf Tournament
- Morning yoga
- Expert Lunch & Learn for Newbies
- Dozens of “unofficial” TravCon Events
- Monday & Tuesday breakfast and lunch
- The Farewell Brunch
TravCon will take place on September 26-29th, 2021.
With four days packed full of exhibits, speakers, social activities, and opportunities for professional growth, you’ll wish this conference lasted longer.
TravCon 2021 will take place in the lovely Paris Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Located on the Las Vegas Strip, the Paris Hotel is a prime location for a conference packed with fun and excitement.
TravCon is unlike any other opportunity for collaborative learning in the travel healthcare industry. This year, the conference will be hosting over 40 speakers with decades of experience in a variety of specialties. You will have the opportunity to learn directly from the experts about all aspects of the travel healthcare industry.
For anyone currently engaged in or interested in discovering more about the travel healthcare industry, this conference is a fantastic opportunity. Come join Host Healthcare in a celebration of all things travel healthcare.
- Grand prize giveaway entrants will be allowed a maximum of 4 entries into the grand prize
- Grand prize giveaway winner will be selected randomly from the entries and distributed in the form of a gift card
- The value will be determined based on flight departure and destination locations, value up to $1,500
- The grand prize will be taxable and the grand prize winner will need to supply a w-9 form to receive the grand prize
- You do not have to work with Host Healthcare to be eligible to win the grand prize
- All attendees of the Host Healthcare after-party must be vaccinated